Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Ok.. I need someone to hold down the fort

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Being I am a snowbird..and heading to Fla pretty soon, I need someone to keep the sonic lounge going until "res"..comes back from whereever she has been hiding..so line up and tell me why you would be willing to handle this job..remember the pay is not great and no benefits like health insurance..so come on folks..let me hear from you..

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, that does sound appealing.

    I guess I'll volunteer then...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •